The role is covered in the following locations: London
We have a fresh opportunity for a Senior Marketing Operations Executive at a not-so-traditional Medical Animation agency!
Our client are recognised by the UK Department of International Trade as one of the leading innovative creative companies in the country and they have represented the UK at events all over the world.
Medical animation serves is at the heart of what they do, and their scientific storytelling and drug visualization help form the foundation of a pharmaceutical marketing campaign. They have completed projects for all of the Top 25 Pharma companies, working directly with scientists as well as sales and procurement teams in Pharma/ BioTech.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Operations Executive to join the Sales and Marketing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
What is exciting about this role is that the responsibilities it involves span so widely it will allow you to support the marketing communications and operations function across various marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Infrastructure and Process Management
• Data Management and Segmentation
• Campaign Management
• Reporting & Analytics
The ideal candidate will have:
Excellent organisational skills, meticulous attention to detail with a demonstrated history of being a strong communicator, both verballing and in writing.
You will work with the worlds leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, so a passion for science and a strong academic background is preferred.
Essential Skills or Qualifications:
• Candidates must have a BSc and/or MSc and a desire to develop their career in marketing operations.
• Strong communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Can demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills to manage workload and priorities effectively.
• A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
• Demonstrated ability or interest in reporting and data analysis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
Desirable Skills or Qualifications:
• Demonstrate experience in data analysis and marketing operations, so they can effectively contribute to the success of our team and showcase the ability to successfully handle related tasks and responsibilities.
• Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data.
• Previous experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM.
• Passion for science and interest in the pharmaceutical industry
• An interest in sales and marketing operations.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays per annum
- A competitive commission scheme
- Life insurance (4x salary)
- Company pension scheme
- Calm Premium membership
- Medicash health benefit
- WeCare digital health & wellbeing service
- Season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 2 days charity leave per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Newly refurbished, centrally located office with roof terrace
- Bike Park & on-site shower
- Employee referral scheme (£1000 if you refer someone who joins the team - payable after they have been here 3 months)
- Breakfast and refreshments provided in the office
- Hybrid working (2 days per week from home upon successful completion of probation period)