1. What were you looking for when you were seeking a new role? I.e. more flexible working, career development, redundancy etc.
A job where I can arrange my own calendar and have my weekends back. Also wanting more opportunities to work my way up the ladder and progress professionally.
2. What benefits have you had since securing your role i.e. achieving a personal goal, contributed to you buying a house, provided more support for your family, given you more confidence etc.
Starting my new role has provided me with the free time I have never had before at weekends, allowing me to make progress in our new home and make it our own.
When COVID restrictions have gone have more of a social life.
3. How did you find the recruitment process?
The recruitment process was very straightforward, with updates regularly by my Zenopa rep.
4. How has your work/life balance improved?
I have always had to work weekends ever since my first job at 14, so now I feel like I have ample time to do activities I have never had the chance to do. My weeks can be quite busy with travelling but knowing I have 2 days guaranteed off feels like a massive perk.
5. How did you find the service provided to you by Zenopa?
Zenopa were brilliant, not only did they provide me with regular updates; they also helped me write up my CV. Due to being offered the job during COVID I was also given plenty of reassurance that the offer was legit and will not be retracted.
6. Any other comments/feedback that you wish to give?
I would happily use Zenopa again if I was looking for another job; if they had not sent me bespoke job adverts I would never have applied for this job and be in the position I am now.