Previous job - Area Development Executive

Location: West Midlands, Redditch & Bromsgrove (candidates living within 25 mile radius will be considered)

Role : Area Development Executive (Associate RBM)
The ADE position is a truly unique 'hybrid' role which is why it represents such an excellent development opportunity. For 60% of your working week (ie. 3 days per week) ADEs are responsible for driving sales in their defined Territories, whilst the remaining 40% (2 days per week) are spent delivery high quality field visits with other Area Team members to support ABMs.
In addition, ADEs are also responsible for deputising for their ABMs providing cover and a point of contact during meetings and annual leave. Given their high potential and capability, ADEs are also invited to join multi-disciplinary project teams across the Company providing yet more opportunity to raise their profiles and gain further development.

Purpose: To consistently achieve territory sales targets and defined return-on-investment (ROI) in target accounts through delivery of established marketing and business objectives. To use advanced selling skills for effective account management and deployment of high value off-the shelf- initiatives

To develop the business performance of identified Area colleagues via selling skills, clinical and business knowledge coaching as agreed with ABM.

To provide high quality support for ABM in a range of operational activities including provision of cover during periods of absence.

Grade: 6 - reporting to ABM

Hours: Full-time field-based role with responsibility for a geographically defined Area for 3 days/week and responsibility for field coaching/development of Area Team colleagues for 2 days/week as identified and agreed with ABM.

PRODUCT PORTFOLIO - Olmetec (Cardiovascular), Prandin (Type II Diabetes) -TBC

Paquete Trabajo

Highly competitive basic salary and benefits package.

standard benefits package......Company pension plan, company contribution towards health plan, company car (or car allowance ), lunch allowance, etc.



Perfil Personal

Seeking high calibre sales representatives with a strong desire to secure a 1st line Sales Management role within the next 2 years.

" Ambitious, focused and determined to secure a 1st line Sales Management role within 2 years
" Degree-level education combined with at least 2 year's selling experience within the Pharma industry
" Already identified as a 'high potential' individual within current organisation
" Highly numerate with excellent communication skills coupled with a strong desire and capacity for learning
" Able to demonstrate 'role model' selling skills capability
" Previous experience of field coaching - eg. mentoring new reps and/or delivery of Initial Training Course modules (or other relevant training)

Technical/Professional Knowledge:
Essential -
" Substantial experience of highly successful pharmaceutical sales across PCO's, Primary and Secondary care
" Successful business management skills demonstrated within current area of responsibility, including budget responsibility
" Demonstrable previous experience of leading and motivating colleagues without positional responsibility
" Coaching and mentoring experience within a field-based sales team
" Full driving licence
" Sound knowledge of learning, coaching, training and development theories and models
" Competent user of Microsoft Office software products
" ABPI

Desirable -
" Experience of working in the CV market
" Degree level education, preferably life sciences
" Previous experience of leading and managing teams to achieve business results
" Advanced presentation skills
" Professional qualification related to learning and development (eg. CIPD)



Proceso de Entrevista

2 stage process

See more jobs from Daiichi Sankyo
Daiichi Sankyo
* Guía Salario
£40,000-£42,000
West Midlands
Job Ref: 34910

¿Por qué Zenopa?

  • Las relaciones de larga data

    Zenopa desarrollar fuertes relaciones de trabajo con nuestros clientes, lo que significa que comprendemos su empresa y los valores culturales.

  • Calidad Controlada

    Zenopa operar un Sistema de Gestión de Calidad (SGC) y estamos auditados para garantizar una excelente calidad de servicio.

  • Interview Preparation

    Estamos totalmente a prepararse para todas las entrevistas y obtenemos, retroalimentación constructiva completo después de que has conocido el cliente.

  • Soporte y Asesoramiento

    Zenopa proporcionar un servicio constante. Siempre habrá alguien en el otro lado del teléfono para responder a sus preguntas.

  • Contratación con Integrity

    Nosotros siempre le proporcionará asesoramiento profesional honesto y comprender plenamente las necesidades de su carrera.

  • Altamente Recomendado

    Nuestros estándares de servicio al cliente son extremadamente altos. Estamos muy recomendado por el 96% de los clientes y el 98% de los candidatos.